I am a little bit more selective about blogging about bars relative to restaurants. So all of these come pretty recommended and most likely are included for being relaxed and chill (something I always try and look for in bars at Miami). Top recommendations are *
- World of Beer– wide selection of beer and ciders in the middle of Midtown
- *Edge Steak and Bar– great happy hour at the Four Seasons
- Lido Restaurant and Bar– waterside bar on the Venetian Islands
- *Monty’s– closest thing in South Beach to a tropical Florida bar. Post is about the Grove location, but the South Beach location on the marina is a great location too.
- Yardhouse– upscale sports bar chain. Post is about the Coral Gables location.
- *The Butcher Shop– relaxed and fun beer garden
- *Brick House– very chill and fun bar with some delicious bar food
- Kush– restaurant that has a fun, laidback vibe to also drink at
- *Wynwood Kitchen and Bar– the restaurant is practically a work of art itself. It’s right in the middle of the Wynwood Walls and the inside is covered in paintings and murals. Good food as well (a lot with a Latin flare).
- *Ball and Chain– historic Miami bar on Calle Ocho
- *Monty’s– bar and restaurant on the water in Coconut Grove. Has a very tropical Florida vibe
- Taurus– laid back bar and restaurant in the Grove
- *Whiskey Joe’s– great tropical bar, very open to the outside, right on the water near the marina
- Yardhouse– upscale sports bar chain